Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Event reroute for Route 20, 43, 44, 45, 48, 49, 65, 67, 70, 73, 255, 271, ST 542; transit service will be rerouted during the Nordstrom Beat the Bridge Run from Saturday, May 14 at 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.;
- Temporary construction reroute for Route 11; transit service will be rerouted in both directions off E Madison St between 19 Ave and 24 Ave E. from start to end of service on Sunday, May 15;
- Civic event delay; transit service may experience temporary minor delays near Cal Anderson Park; starting Saturday May 14th at 11 a.m.;
- In order to transition to the new ORCA system, fares will not be collected between 3 a.m. Saturday, May 14, and 2:59 a.m. Monday, May 16, on most area transit systems.
- West Seattle Water Taxi and #773 and #775 shuttles are operating on the summer schedule, offering midday crossings 7 days a week, plus late options Fridays and Saturdays;
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.