Starting Feb. 16, new Route 628 will provide commuters with shuttle service between North Bend and the Issaquah Highlands Park-and-Ride. This service, part of Metro’s expanded alternative services program, was developed through a partnership with the cities of Snoqualmie, North Bend, and Issaquah and with Snoqualmie Valley Transportation.
A map and schedule for the new route are available now on Metro’s website, and riders can sign up for service alerts – just submit your email address or phone number, then check the box for Route 628.
Route 628 will…
- Run during commute periods only: 5-8 a.m. and 5-9 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Run westbound in the morning, from North Bend, Snoqualmie, Snoqualmie Ridge, and Issaquah Highlands (including the flexible service area in Issaquah Highlands); then become an express route on Interstate 90 from Issaquah Highlands to North Bend.
- Run eastbound in the afternoon, from the Issaquah Highlands Park-and-Ride and flexible service area to Snoqualmie Ridge, Snoqualmie, and North Bend; then become an express route on Interstate 90 from North Bend to Issaquah Highlands.
- Cost the same as regular Metro bus service (weekday peak/off-peak fares, according to the time of boarding).
- Come every 30 minutes during peak periods.
- Serve riders in the Issaquah Highlands flexible service area who call ahead (855-233-6043) to schedule off-route pickups.
Maybe we’ll see you on board!