Metro Transit service could be affected by predicted high winds in the King County area today. We’re advising all transit riders in our service area to plan ahead for traveling safely during today’s high wind advisory, be aware of local conditions, plan for possible delays and sign up for Transit Alerts for routes they ride.
While Metro utilizes all available resources to operate service as normally as possible during adverse conditions, there is the possibility that transit service could be delayed or disrupted as a result of traffic, weather or other conditions.
- Sign up for transit alerts to learn if weather related transit service disruptions occur.
- Follow major updates as they are announced on Twitter @kcmetrobus
- Be aware of conditions in areas in which you are traveling.
- Allow plenty of time for your trip; be prepared for longer travel times in the event of traffic or transit service delays.
- Check Metro’s Service Advisories page to find out about known reroutes or major stop revisions due to planned construction or events.
- Our service advisory: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/WAKING/bulletins/1be6b08