If you are heading downtown or riding transit, be ready for all of the above – including the Macy’s Day parade and tree lighting, fun runs and marathons, potential demonstrations and of course, Apple Cup.
And when you come back to work next week – Monday Night Football is in Seattle as the Seahawks take on the Vikings at 5:15 p.m., Dec. 2.
(Our full transit alert has all the details you could ever need.)
- Thursday: Thanksgiving means Sunday bus schedules, which is fine because Sunday frequency is better than it has ever been. No water taxi service, though.
- Friday: Macy’s Holiday Parade is in downtown Seattle and that means morning reroutes, Apple Cup at 1 p.m. at Husky Stadium, tree lighting at Westlake Park (4:30-6:30 p.m.), potential demonstrations along Link Light Rail and downtown routes. Turkey trots (fun runs) abound!
- Saturday: Seattle Kids Marathon at Seattle Center, Magnolia Winterfest
- Sunday: Seattle Marathon, Bothell tree lighting
- Monday: Hawks vs Vikings at Century Link!
Frequent riders: You know the drill, pack your ORCA card and bring a friend, and leave your car where it belongs, in the driveway!