(Editor’s Note: The end date has been extended through the end of May 2020.)
From Thursday, March 19 through at least through the end of May, Metro’s in-person customer service locations will be closed to the public. Locations include the Pass Sales and Lost & Found offices, both located at 201 S. Jackson St. in downtown Seattle, the Vanpool Distribution Center at 18655 NE Union Hill Road in Redmond, and the Access Transportation Evaluation Center at Harborview Medical Center. Customers can continue to call Metro or use online resources to fulfill most requests.
- Customers seeking services at the Pass Sales Office can still purchase or refill ORCA cards via the mail, at many grocery stores and ticket vending machines in the area, by phone at 888-988-6722, or online. ORCA LIFT cards can be renewed online and are available in person at select locations across the region.
- Customers seeking lost items can call Metro Customer Service at 206-553-3000 between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Weekday appointments are available to assist customers in locating critical items or other items that include identification by name. During this time, Metro’s Lost & Found Office will retain most items for up to 30 days instead of the current 14 days. Bicycles will continue to be held for 10 days due to limited storage capacity.
- The Vanpool Distribution Center will not provide vans to new customers during this time. However, it will continue to accept returned vehicles through a streamlined, no-contact return process. County van pool customers with questions or concerns can call 206-625-4500. Van groups that are not operating are asked to park the van in a safe and secure spot, preferably in a driver’s garage or driveway. If unable to do so, please contact Metro for assistance.
- Access Transportation will continue to certify Access customers based on a limited application process using phone and online tools. Prospective riders with questions can call 206-205-5000 (TTY Relay: 711) and ask to speak with the Access Transportation Certification office or visit the Access online for additional information.
How to reach us
- Call us at 206-553-3000, Monday through Friday between 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., for trip planning and lost and found inquiries and between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. for ORCA information and customer comments. We remain closed on weekends and holidays.
- Reach us on the web using our comment form.
- Purchase an adult ORCA card online. Call us at 206-553-3000 for other purchasing options during this emergency period.
This update is from March 17th. It’s not keeping up with current events. We need to know the actual schedules of the reduced service routes. Specifically, routes 17, 18 and 40. Thanks
I am directed to this page to learn of Metro bus route delays or cancelations. I cannot find a link,
Got a text that the service revisions for busses were on-line a few minutes ago regarding Metro’s coronavirus response. Clicked on the text but there are no updates that weren’t 5 months old for my route (17X). Why send out a text if the service revisions aren’t posted.
Comments are closed.