With Metro now collecting fares as of Oct. 1, please know that you may not need to leave your house to purchase an ORCA card or reload an E-Purse.
If you live in downtown Seattle, here are retail locations near you:
- QFC: 417 Broadway E – Mon-Sun: 8:45 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- QFC: 1401 Broadway – Mon-Sun: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Safeway: 1410 E John St – Mon-Sun: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Safeway: 2201 E Madison St – Mon-Sun: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m
- Safeway: 3820 Rainier Ave S – Mon-Sun: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m
You can also use a Ticket Vending Machine, which are located at Sound Transit Link stations, Sounder stations, Transit Centers, and Park-and-Rides.
If you’ve loaded money and your card isn’t working, please let us know by calling 888-988-6722 or 206-553-3000 or by e-mail: ContactUs@ORCACard.com
Here are other tasks you can do to without needing to visit Metro’s Pass Sales office:
- If you need a youth ORCA card, or are applying for senior Regional Reduced Fare Permit (RRFP), you can apply by mail or call 206-553-3000 for assistance.
- If you qualify for the ORCA LIFT, a transit pass for residents with lower incomes, you can apply for or renew your ORCA LIFT card online or by calling the Community Health Access Program at 1-800-756-5437 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) and a card will be mailed to you. For a limited time, anyone enrolling in ORCA LIFT will get a $10 bonus on their cards, with funding made available by Sound Transit.
Metro is encouraging riders to use a contactless payment option—such as an ORCA card—to speed up the boarding process, and further protect both themselves and their operators.
Please support the health of other passengers and our frontline essential workers – the operators and crews, supervisors, and maintenance staff —by:
- Wearing a mask
- Staying home when sick
- Maintaining physical distance
- Avoiding closed areas
- Signing up for Transit Alerts
Visit the Healthier Metro page for the latest information on how Metro is protecting passengers and operators, and how riders can help protect themselves and others when riding transit.