King County Metro’s Community Ride, which provides on-demand trips in the Juanita and Sammamish areas, has a new and improved app as of April 10. Customers will need to download the new app Community Ride On Demand in order to continue booking trips.
Community Ride launched in Juanita and Sammamish in September 2020 and is your connection to shopping, appointments, transit, recreation, school, social events and more. Community Ride may also connect you to transit hubs to catch a bus, get to destinations beyond your neighborhood, and return home.
- Juanita Community Ride: Flexible service is available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. in Kenmore, North Kirkland and Downtown Bothell.
- Sammamish Community Ride: Flexible service is available weekdays 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. throughout designated areas in Klahanie, Sunny Hills, Providence Point and Sammamish Highlands neighborhoods.
Instructions for new and existing customers
Visit the app store to download the new Community Ride On Demand App
- Apple store: Community Ride On Demand
- Google store: Community Ride On Demand
- Request trips by calling 1-855-233-6043
Questions? Please contact Community Ride Project Manager, Allison Miskell Allison.Miskell@kingcounty.gov.