Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
The weekend is finally here and before heading out to a Tree Lighting event, or just around town, please check out these transit service updates in case they affect your travel plans.
|Weekend Service Impacts for Dec. 3-5|
|Event reroute||Routes 50, 128, C-Line RapidRide||Transit service will be rerouted during the West Seattle Night Market and Tree Lighting event on 12/4 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
|Event reroute||Routes 160, 181||Transit service will be rerouted during the Auburn Santa Parade & Tree Lighting events; 12/4 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Temporary construction reroute||Routes 1, 2, 13, 24, 33, D-Line RapidRide||Transit service will be affected by the closure of 3rd Ave between Denny Way and Broad st on Dec. 4 7:00 a.m. - Dec. 5 8:00 p.m.|
|Temporary construction reroute||Route 60||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off 9 Avenue between Jefferson St & Alder st on 12/4 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
|For a complete list of current service advisories, please visit Metro's Service Advisories page.|
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate extended hours on Friday, Dec. 3, 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. The Monorail will departs approximately every 10 minutes;
- Seahawks game kickoff at 1:25 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 5. Expect significant congestion and delays for all traffic and transit service in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square, downtown Seattle and adjacent areas;
- Routes 773 and 775 connecting to West Seattle Water Taxi is operating on week day peak hours only;
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s easy and free to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.