Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
The weekend is here! Please check out these transit service updates in case they affect your weekend travel plans.
|Weekend Service Impacts for Dec. 17-19|
|Overnight construction reroute||Routes 255, 271, ST 542||Transit service will be rerouted due to the ramp closure to eastbound SR 520 from Montlake Blvd E on Friday, Dec. 17 8:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.|
|For a complete list of current service advisories, please visit Metro's Service Advisories page.|
- The lower West Seattle Bridge will close briefly three times on Sunday Dec. 19.Riders should prepare for expected travel delays on RapidRide C Line and routes 21, 50, and 120.
- Each closure could take up to 30 minutes. The scheduled closure times are the same each day: During lulls in traffic after 9 a.m., 1 p.m., and 5 p.m. (Each closure may take less than the scheduled 30 minutes.) Some bus trips may be rerouted depending on the work schedule;
- More information can be found on Seattle Department of Transportation’s website.
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate extended hours on Saturday, Dec. 18, 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 19, 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. The Monorail will departs approximately every 10 minutes;
- Routes 773 and 775 connecting to West Seattle Water Taxi is operating on week day peak hours only;
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s easy and free to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.