In partnership with the City of Seattle’s public safety efforts, the northbound bus stop at Third Avenue and Pine Street in downtown Seattle will temporarily close April 2, and bus service will shift one block south, near Third and Pike.
The stop (No. 578) serves routes 15, 125, and RapidRide C, D and E Lines. Riders for all affected routes will be able to board a bus or exit at the new stop (No. 575), located on Third Avenue just south of Pike Street next to the Ross Dress for Less store (301 Pike St.), until further notice.
The temporary stop relocation is part of efforts by the City of Seattle to enhance public safety in the area.
For transit information, please contact Metro’s Customer Information Office at (206) 553-3000 or visit kingcounty.gov/metro.
Planning to travel?
- Visit Service Advisories for information about your route.
- Sign up for Transit Alerts for route-specific and system-wide updates by email or text.
Real-time updates show whether a bus trip is operating, when it’s due to depart, or if it’s been canceled
- Use Text for Departures. Text your bus stop number to 62550 and receive the next bus trips headed their way or a cancellation notice. (Tip: Save 62550 in your phone in advance.)
- Use our Next Departures tool to check the status of your trip.
- Follow @kcmetrobus on Twitter to see the latest service information.