Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Check your trip and allow more time! Before you go, use our Next Departures tool or text your bus stop number to 62550 to check the status of your trip.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts|
|Weekend Construction Reroutes||Routes 255, 271, ST 542, and ST 545||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off the SR 520 bridge from Friday, September 30 at 11 p.m. until end of service on Sunday, October 2|
|Event Reroute||Routes 208, 271, and ST 554||Transit service will be rerouted during the Issaquah Salmon Days event from Saturday, October 1 start of service to Sunday, October 2 at 8 p.m.|
|Special Metro Shuttle||Issaquah Salmon Days event||Shuttle will operate during the Issaquah Salmon Days event.|
|Event Reroute||Route 45, 73, and 75||Transit service will be rerouted during the University District Food Walk from Saturday, October 1 start of service until end of service.|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Route 10||Transit service will be rerouted off of Grandview Pl E in Capitol Hill from Saturday, October 1 at 7 a.m. to Sunday, October 2 at 10 p.m.|
|For a complete list of current service advisories, please visit Metro's Service Advisories page.|
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate late this weekend on Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- West Seattle Water Taxi and #773 and #775 shuttles are operating on the summer schedule , offering midday crossings 7 days a week, plus late options Fridays and Saturdays;
On October 17, Water Taxi will transition to its winter schedule. West Seattle Water Taxi to continue midday and weekend sailings through winter. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip.
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
|Weekend festivals ahead: Grab a ride and forget about parking...|
|Issaquah Salmon Days have four Music Stages, a Carnival, Dock Dogs, Hundreds of Artist Booths, 60 food booths, Inflatables and you guessed it, salmon.
Routes 208, 271, and ST 554 will be rerouted during the event. A Special Metro Shuttle will operate during the Issaquah Salmon Days event.
Have some family fun at Burien’s Brat Trot and Oktoberfest, featuring a 5k race, brew festival with local breweries, activities for kids, Oktoberfest games, live entertainment, and even a root beer garden!
Plan your trip using Metro's Trip Planner.
The U District $4 Food Walk is back for its second year! Explore culinary destinations throughout the U District with $4 bites at over 50 participating businesses.
Metro Routes Routes 45, 73, and 75 will be rerouted due to the event. Plan your trip using Metro's Trip Planner.
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.