Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Routes 255, 271, ST 542 and 545||Transit service to westside destinations will be affected by the closure of the westbound SR 520 Bridge from 11 p.m. on Friday, October 21 through the end of service on Sunday, October 23.|
|Overnight Construction Reroute||Routes 32, 40, and 62||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off of the Fremont Bridge from 11:59 p.m. on Friday, October 21 through 6 a.m. on Saturday, October 22.|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Routes 2 and 12||Transit service will be affected by the closure of E Madison St and 12 Ave for all hours on Saturday, October 22 through Sunday, October 23.|
|For a complete list of current service advisories, please visit Metro's Service Advisories page.|
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- The Huskies will have their home game at University of Washington at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday;
- The Seattle Kraken will have a match at the Climate Pledge Arena at 7 p.m. on Saturday;
- Mariners will be playing in the ALDS playoffs at T-Mobile Park
- Game 3 of the series is on Saturday at 1:07 p.m., if the Mariners win the game the series will continue. Game 4 will be on Sunday at 12:07 p.m. and if the Mariners win the game the series will continue and Game 5 will be played Monday at 2:07 p.m.;
- The Seahawks will take Lumen Field on Sunday at 1:05 p.m.;
- If the Mariners win Game 3 on Saturday then the start time for the Seahawks game will move to 2:30 p.m.;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate late this weekend on Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Water Taxi routine maintenance will be rescheduled, so that West Seattle Water Taxi can support fans heading to this weekend’s baseball, football and hockey games. The West Seattle Water Taxi will operate its normal Saturday and Sunday schedules between 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on October 15 & 16;
On October 17, Water Taxi will transition to its winter schedule. West Seattle Water Taxi to continue midday and weekend sailings through winter. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip.
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.