Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Check your trip and allow more time! Before you go, use our Next Departures tool or text your bus stop number to 62550 to check the status of your trip.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Routes 255, 271, ST 542 and 545||Transit service to westside destinations will be affected by the closure of the westbound SR 520 Bridge from 11 p.m. on Friday, October 21 through the end of service on Sunday, October 23.|
|Overnight Construction Reroute||Routes 32, 40, and 62||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off of the Fremont Bridge from 11:59 p.m. on Friday, October 21 through 6 a.m. on Saturday, October 22.|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Routes 2 and 12||Transit service will be affected by the closure of E Madison St and 12 Ave for all hours on Saturday, October 22 through Sunday, October 23.|
|For a complete list of current service advisories, please visit Metro's Service Advisories page.|
- Sound Transit’s 1 Line will not operate between Tukwila
International Blvd and Rainier Beach stations for all hours from Saturday, October 22, through Wednesday, October 26;
- Metro will operate a Link Shuttle bus between Tukwila International Blvd and Rainier Beach Stations during this track maintenance work.
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
The Seattle Reign will have a match at Lumen Field at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, October 23;
The Coachella Valley Firebirds, the AHL affiliate of the Seattle Kraken host the Abbotsford Canucks at Climate Pledge Arena at 6 p.m. on Sunday, October 23;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate late this weekend on Saturday, October 22 from 8:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Water Taxi has transitioned to winter schedules. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.