King County Metro will operate all weekday bus routes for the next two weeks, Feb. 13-17 and Feb. 20-24, however, some individual bus trips will be canceled. All weekend routes and trips are expected to operate as scheduled.
Our maintenance crews are making steady progress on fleet repairs and are working with vendors to stabilize ongoing supply chain challenges affecting our industry. We appreciate your patience while we complete this important work. Across King County, Metro is delivering about 97% of our typical 11,000 weekday trips.
Before traveling, please review our service advisories and use our travel tools (both below) to see whether your trip is operating. To support riders better, we also are sending email and text Transit Alerts in advance in cases where there are known recurring canceled trips.
Before traveling, riders are encouraged to:
- Visit Metro’s service advisories page to see if Metro has suspended routes or construction reroutes.
- Sign up for transit alerts for your favorite routes to receive updates via email and text.
- Not yet a subscriber? See the most recent alerts for your route.
Real-time information on the road
- Use “Text for Departures” by texting your bus stop number to 62550. You will receive a text with the next departure times and/or canceled trips at that stop.
- Use the Next Departures tool on Metro’s Trip Planner to see what trips are operating at your bus stop.
- On Twitter, follow @kcmetroalerts for route alerts, cancellations and delays. Follow @KingCountyMetro for general information.
- Call Metro’s customer service office, which is open on weekdays from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., at 206-553-3000.