King County Metro will operate all weekday bus routes Monday, March 6, through Friday, March 10, although some individual bus trips will be canceled. All weekend routes and trips are expected to operate as scheduled.
Fleet repairs continue and our maintenance crews are focused on returning buses to service, as well as working with vendors to stabilize the supply chain challenges affecting our industry. We appreciate your patience while we complete this important work. We also continue to face workforce availability challenges and are actively recruiting, training and promoting operators to deliver our service.
Before traveling, please review our service advisories and use our travel tools (both below) to see whether your trip is operating. To support riders better, we also are sending email and text Transit Alerts in advance in cases where there are known, recurring canceled trips.
Before traveling, riders are encouraged to:
- Visit Metro’s service advisories page to see if Metro has suspended routes or construction reroutes.
- Sign up for transit alerts for your favorite routes to receive updates via email and text.
- Not yet a subscriber? See the most recent alerts for your route.
Real-time information on the road
- Use “Text for Departures” by texting your bus stop number to 62550. You will receive a text with the next departure times and/or canceled trips at that stop.
- Use the Next Departures tool on Metro’s Trip Planner to see what trips are operating at your bus stop.
- On Twitter, follow @kcmetroalerts for route alerts, cancellations and delays. Follow @KingCountyMetro for general information.
- Call Metro’s customer service office, which is open on weekdays from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., at 206-553-3000.