King County Metro Transit welcomes your comments on this page. Our staff will screen comments and delete any that meet the following criteria:
• Potentially libelous comments
• Obscene or explicit comments
• Hateful or mean-spirited comments
• Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language
• Plagiarized material or material that violates intellectual property rights
• Private, personal information published without consent
• Commercial promotions or spam
• Comments that are off topic or that link to material that is off topic
• Comments that violate any law
If you have any questions about our comment policies, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Most of the information on this page will be provided by King County employees, but some material in the comments section will come from the public. Neither King County nor Metro Transit can vouch for the accuracy of material not created by county employees.
Staffing limitations may prevent us from responding to comments or questions in a timely manner. If you’d like to share your thoughts or questions, please call 206-263-9768, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that comments on service or other requests requiring a response should be sent to our Customer Information Office at email@example.com. Communications made through this page do not constitute official notice to King County Metro Transit.