Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts for March 18-20|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Route ST 545||Transit service will be rerouted off a portion of Olive Way in downtown Seattle from Friday, March 18 at 7:00 p.m. to Sunday, March 20 end of service.|
|Temporary Construction Reroute||Route 132||Route 132 will be rerouted in both directions off of S Kenyon St. from Friday, March 18 at 6:30 a.m. to Wednesday, Jun 1 at 5:00 p.m.|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Route 183||Transit service for rt 183 to Federal Way will be affected by the closure of S 272nd St in the Star Lake area from Saturday, March 19 at start of service to end of service.|
|For a complete list of current service advisories, please visit Metro's Service Advisories page.|
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate extended hours on Saturday, March 19, 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Masks continue to be required on public transportation through April 18, per federal directive. King County Metro continues to provide free masks on all buses;
- Metro’s Customer Information Office will be open reduced hours Monday, March 21 to Friday, March 25, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., due to staffing challenges and required employee training;
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.