Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Check your trip and allow more time!
Metro is running at over 96% of our service. We want to make sure you know if your trip is cancelled. Before you go, use our Next Departures tool or text your bus stop number to 62550 to check the status of your trip.
Check out the Metro Matters blog for transit alternatives for routes that have been temporarily suspended.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts for April 29 - May 1|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Route 255, 271, & ST 542||Transit service will be affected in both directions by the ramp closures on SR 520 at Montlake Blvd E from Saturday, April 30 at 9 p.m. to Sunday, May 1 at 6 a.m.|
|Temporary Construction Reroute||Route 60||Transit service to Broadway will be rerouted off 9 Avenue between James St and Madison St from start of service Saturday, April 30 to end of service on Sunday, May 1|
|For a complete list of current service advisories, please visit Metro's Service Advisories page.|
- West Seattle Water Taxi is operating on its summer schedule, offering midday crossings 7 days a week, plus late options Fridays and Saturdays;
- The #773 and #775 shuttles have also increased service to meet all Water Taxis, seven days a week;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate extended hours on Friday, April 29, from 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.