Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Check your trip and allow more time!
Metro is running at over 96% of our service. We want to make sure you know if your trip is cancelled. Before you go, use our Next Departures tool or text your bus stop number to 62550 to check the status of your trip.
Check out the Metro Matters blog for transit alternatives for routes that have been temporarily suspended.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts for June 17-20|
|Temporary Construction Reroute||Routes 101, 150, 162, and ST 550 and 554||Transit service will be rerouted off 2nd Avenue between University and Columbia streets in downtown Seattle from Friday, June 17 at 7 p.m. to Monday, June 20 at 6 a.m.|
|Event Reroute||Route 40||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions during the Fremont Solstice Parade on Saturday, June 18 from approximately 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
|Event Reroute||Route 271||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off of Front St in downtown Issaquah during the Fenders on Front St event on Sunday, June 19 from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Event Reroute||Routes 11 and 48||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions during the Juneteenth Parade and March events on Sunday, June 19 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|Overnight Construction Reroute||Routes 255, 271 and ST 542||Transit service to eastside destinations will be affected by the ramp closure from Montlake Blvd E to eastbound SR 520, overnight from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night, starting on Monday, June 20 through Friday, June 24.|
|Temporary Construction Reroute||RapidRide F Line||Transit service will be rerouted off of westbound S 154th Street, from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. each weekday, starting on Monday, June 20 through Thursday, June 30.|
Juneteenth Service Levels
|Monday, June 20,
Juneteenth Holiday (observed)
|Metro Buses||Weekday schedule|
|First Hill Streetcar||Weekday schedule|
|South Lake Union Streetcar||Weekday schedule|
|West Seattle Water Taxi & Water Taxi Shuttle routes 773 & 775||Holiday service|
|Vashon Water Taxi||No service|
|Via to Transit||Weekday schedule|
|Ride Pingo to Transit||Weekday schedule|
|ST Express bus||Weekday schedule|
|Seattle Monorail||7:30am -11:00pm|
|1 Line Link light rail||Weekday schedule|
|Customer Information Center and Lost & Found||Closed|
- Take transit to Fremont for the Fremont Solstice Parade and to the Central District for the Juneteenth Parade. Visit Metro’s online regional Puget Sound Trip Planner to plan your trip;
- Get out into nature this weekend and take Trailhead Direct service to Mt. Si, Little Si and Mt. Tenriffe;
- West Seattle Water Taxi and #773 and #775 shuttles are operating on the summer schedule, offering midday crossings 7 days a week, plus late options Fridays and Saturdays;
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.
Metro riders in the Burien Gregory Heights area would love to have weekend service! Now we can’t even get to the Burien Transit Center on weekends.
How about bringing weekend service to the Seahurst area of Burien? We would love to have it! Now we can’t get even get to the Burien Transit Center — help!
Comments are closed.