Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts for July 15-18|
|Temporary Construction Reroute||Route ST 550||Transit service will be rerouted off of the eastbound I-90 Bridge, with no stops missed from Friday, July 15 at 11 p.m. until end of service.|
|Temporary Construction Reroute||Route ST 554||Transit service will be rerouted off the eastbound I-90 Bridge; the stop on southbound Rainier Avenue S at S Charles St will be missed from Friday, July 15 at 11 p.m. until end of service.|
|Event Reroute||Route 2||Transit service will be rerouted during the Re-Union on Union Block Party from Saturday, July 16 at 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Routes 62 and 75||Transit service will be affected by the closure of a portion of northbound Sand Point Way NE from Saturday, July 16 at 7 a.m. to Sunday, July 17 at 7 p.m.|
|Event Reroute||Route 168||Transit service will be rerouted during the Covington Days Parade from Saturday, July 16 at 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.|
|Event Reroute||Vashon Island Water Taxi||Water Taxi service will be available for the Vashon Strawberry Festival on Saturday, July 16 from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.|
|Event Reroute||Routes 118 and 119||Transit service will be rerouted during the Vashon Island Strawberry Festival from Friday, July 15 at 3 p.m. to Sunday, July 17 at 4 p.m. except during Saturday, July 16 at 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Event Reroute||Route 118||Transit service will be rerouted during the Vashon Island Parade from Saturday, July 16 at 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Event Reroute||Routes 40 and 44||Transit service will be rerouted during the Ballard Seafood Festival from Friday, July 15 at 10 p.m. to Sunday, July 17 at 11:59 p.m.|
|Event Reroute||Routes 22, 50, 128, C-Line, and West Seattle Water Taxi shuttle||Transit service will be rerouted during the West Seattle Summer Festival from Thursday, July 14 at 6 p.m. to Sunday, July 17 at 11:45 p.m.|
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate extended hours on Friday, July 15, from 7:30 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Get out into nature this weekend and take Trailhead Direct service to Mt. Si, Little Si and Mt. Tenriffe;
- West Seattle Water Taxi and #773 and #775 shuttles are operating on the summer schedule, offering midday crossings 7 days a week, plus late options Fridays and Saturdays;
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.