Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts for July 22-24|
|Temporary Construction Reroute||Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 13, 14, 21, 24, 27, 28, 36, 40, 49, 62, 70, 120, 124, 125, 131, 132, RapidRide C Line, RapidRide D Line & RapidRide E Line||Transit service will be rerouted due to closure of 3rd Avenue between Seneca St and Madison St from Friday, July 22 at 7 p.m. to Monday, July 25 at 4 a.m.|
|Temporary Bus Stop Relocation||Routes 2 & Trailhead Direct Mt. Si||Spring St & 4th Ave (EB) stop #1270, just east of 4th Ave, is temporarily relocated to Spring St just east of 5th Ave from June 1 to August 30|
|Overnight Construction Reroute||Routes 21 & RapidRide C Line||Transit service is rerouted off portions of SW Spokane St & SW Avalon Way from Friday, July 22 at 10 p.m. to Saturday at 5 a.m.|
|Special Event Reroute||Route 65||Transit service will be impacted by the Des Moines Waterland Parade on Saturday, July 23; more information will be posted on Metro's Service Advisory page as it becomes available.|
|Special Event Reroute||Routes 50, 128, 773 & RapidRide C Line||Transit service will be impacted by the West Seattle Grand Parade and the Float Dodger 5k on Saturday, July 23; more information will be posted on Metro's Service Advisory page as it becomes available.|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Route 48||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off of NE 50th St and a portion of 15th Avenue NE on Sunday, July 24 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate extended hours on Friday, July 22, from 7:30 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Capitol Hill Block Party is happening this weekend and may cause transit service delays in the area;
- Get out into nature this weekend and take Trailhead Direct service to Mt. Si, Little Si and Mt. Tenriffe;
- Temporary Bus Stop Relocation for Trailhead Direct Mt. Si; Spring St & 4th Ave (EB) #1270, just east of 4th Ave, is temporarily relocated to Spring St just east of 5th Ave from June 1 to August 30;
- West Seattle Water Taxi and #773 and #775 shuttles are operating on the summer schedule, offering midday crossings 7 days a week, plus late options Fridays and Saturdays;
- Mariners are playing this Saturday and Sunday at 1:10 p.m. and would be a great opportunity to take the West Seattle Water Taxi;
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.