Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Check your trip and allow more time!
Metro is running at over 96% of our service. We want to make sure you know if your trip is cancelled. Before you go, use our Next Departures tool or text your bus stop number to 62550 to check the status of your trip.
Check out the Metro Matters blog for transit alternatives for routes that have been temporarily suspended.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts for July 29-31|
|Special Event Reroute||Routes 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 21, 28, 40, 49, 62, 70, 101, 132, 150, ST545, ST550, ST554, Trailhead Direct – Mt Si, RapidRides C & E Lines||Transit service will be rerouted for the Seafair Torchlight Parade and Run, from as early as 6:00 p.m. on Friday, July 29 to as late as 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 30; more information is posted in this Torchlight Transit Alert.|
|Temporary Bus Stop Relocation||Routes 2 & Trailhead Direct Mt. Si||Spring St & 4th Ave (EB) stop #1270, just east of 4th Ave, is temporarily relocated to Spring St just east of 5th Ave from June 1 to August 30.|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||RapidRide A Line||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions, off of International Blvd between S 200th St and S 208th St, from Friday, July 29 at 10:00 p.m. to Monday, August 1 at 5:00 a.m.|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Routes 45 & 73||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off of NE 50th St and a portion of University Way NE, from Saturday, July 30 at 7:00 a.m. to the end of service.|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Route 48||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off of NE 50th St and a portion of 15 Ave NE, from Saturday, July 30 at 7:00 a.m. to Sunday, July 31 at 7:00 p.m.|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Routes 21 & 50||Transit service will be rerouted and not serving the stop on northbound 1 Ave just north of S Spokane St #15190, from Saturday, July 30 through Monday, August 1.|
- Seafair’s Torchlight Run and Parade is happening this weekend and will cause transit service reroutes and delays in the Downtown Seattle area;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate extended hours on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until 12:15 a.m. each night. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Get out into nature this weekend and take Trailhead Direct service to Mt. Si, Little Si and Mt. Tenriffe;
- Temporary Bus Stop Relocation for Trailhead Direct Mt. Si; Spring St & 4th Ave (EB) #1270, just east of 4th Ave, is temporarily relocated to Spring St just east of 5th Ave from June 1 to August 30;
- Service will be rerouted on Saturday, July 30 for the Torchlight Run and parade, starting at 3:30 p.m. through the end of the event, approximately 11:00 p.m.;
- West Seattle Water Taxi and #773 and #775 shuttles are operating on the summer schedule, offering midday crossings 7 days a week, plus late options Fridays and Saturdays;
- This Saturday’s Torchlight events would be a great opportunity to take the West Seattle Water Taxi, last West Seattle sailing leaves Pier 50 at 10:45 p.m.;
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.
Yeah, right. Took the water taxi from West Seattle and back, all good. 930pm taxi to seacrest where we intended to catch the 956 shuttle to Admiral. Never showed. Finally caught the Alaska shuttle and then the 50 home. Won’t do that again!!
Comments are closed.