Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Check your trip and allow more time!
Metro is running at over 96% of our service. We want to make sure you know if your trip is cancelled. Before you go, use our Next Departures tool or text your bus stop number to 62550 to check the status of your trip.
Check out the Metro Matters blog for transit alternatives for routes that have been temporarily suspended.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts for August 5 - 7|
|Overnight Construction Reroute||Routes ST 542 and ST 545||Transit service to Redmond will be rerouted and will not serve the stop on the SR 520 ramp just south of NE 40th St from Friday, August 5 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, August 6 at 5 a.m.|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Routes 372 and ST 522||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions during the closure of Kaysner Way in Bothell from Friday, August 5 at 9 p.m. to Monday, August 8 at 5 a.m.|
|Overnight Construction Reroute||Routes 225 and 239||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off Totem Lake Blvd from Friday, August 5 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, August 6 at 5 a.m.|
|Event Reroute||Routes 20, 65, 75, 372, and ST 522||Transit service will be rerouted during the Lake City Summer Festival and Parade on Saturday, August 6 from start of service to 10 p.m.|
|Event Reroute||Routes 2, 3, 4, 8, 14, 27, and 48||Transit service will be rerouted during the Umoja Festival Parade on Saturday, August 6 from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Event Reroute||Routes 24, and 31||Transit service will be rerouted during the Magnolia Seafair Summerfest Parade on Saturday, August 6 from start of service to 1 p.m.|
|Weekend festivals ahead: Grab a ride and forget about parking...|
|The Seafair Weekend Festival will be at Genesee Park. Riders should plan for street closures and large crowds.
Take Seafair’s free round-trip shuttle service from the Columbia City Link Station to Genesee Park, Friday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. King County Metro Routes 7, 9, and 50 also serve the area.
|Umoja Fest will be in Judkins Park and will celebrate Black heritage and culture in King County. If you're going, swing by and see the Black Lives Matter Metro bus on display Saturday!
Routes 2, 3, 4, 8, 14, 27, and 48 will be rerouted for the parade on Saturday afternoon. Visit the Service Advisories page for details.
|The Magnolia Summerfest is a yearly summer festival and parade this Friday through Sunday.
Routes 24 and 31 will be rerouted for the parade on Saturday morning. Visit the Service Advisories page for details.
|This Lake City Summer Festival and Parade features parades, live music, salmon bake and other community activities. King County Metro's electric coach will be available to explore in the in 'Big Truck Explorer Zone'.
Routes 20, 65, 75, 372, and ST 522 will be rerouted for the parade on Saturday. Visit the Service Advisories page for details.
|This Lake City Summer Festival and Parade features parades, live music, salmon bake and other community activities. King County Metro's electric coach will be available to explore in the in 'Big Truck Explorer Zone'.|
- Take transit to all your sport events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park or Lumen Field and the Seattle Center Monorail and Metro routes like the RapidRide D Line serves The Climate Pledge arena.
- Mariners will be playing all weekend at T-Mobile Park with a double header on Saturday. First pitches are scheduled for Friday at 7:10 p.m., Saturday at 1:10 p.m. and 7:10 p.m., and Sunday at 1:10 p.m.;
- The Seahawks will have a training camp session at Lumen Field on Saturday at 2 p.m.;
- OL Reign will have a match on Sunday at 3 p.m. at Lumen Field;
- Sue Bird will play her final regular season game for the Storm on Sunday at 12 p.m. at Climate Pledge Arena;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until 11 p.m. each night. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Get out into nature this weekend and take Trailhead Direct service to Mt. Si, Little Si and Mt. Tenriffe;
- Temporary Bus Stop Relocation for Trailhead Direct Mt. Si; Spring St & 4th Ave (EB) #1270, just east of 4th Ave, is temporarily relocated to Spring St just east of 5th Ave from June 1 to August 30;
- West Seattle Water Taxi and #773 and #775 shuttles are operating on the summer schedule, offering midday crossings 7 days a week, plus late options Fridays and Saturdays;
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.
Do you have the new bus card cards yet
Comments are closed.