Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Route 255, 271, and ST 542||Transit service to eastside destinations will be affected by the ramp closure from Montlake Blvd E to eastbound SR 520 from Friday, August 19 at 10 p.m. to end of service on Sunday, August 21;|
|Event Reroute||Route 208||Transit service will be rerouted for Snoqualmie Railroad Days & Festival Parade from Friday, August 19 at 11 a.m. to end of service on Saturday, August 20;|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Route 240, 249, and ST 550||Transit service will be affected in downtown Bellevue due to closure of 108th Avenue NE between NE 4th St and NE 6th St from Saturday, August 20 at 9 a.m. to Sunday, August, 21 at 6 p.m.;|
|*Links may no longer work once the event has passed|
|Weekend festivals ahead: Grab a ride and forget about parking...|
|The Emerald City Comic Con is a celebration of pop culture with, fans, artist and performers from around the world.
This event will be held at Seattle Convention Center in Downtown Seattle from Friday to Sunday. Traffic and pedestrian levels may be higher than normal in these areas. Routes 7, 10, 11, 43, 49, 101, 102, 150, 162, 257, 311, ST 550 and the 1 Line service the area.
This event will be held from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Friday and 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday. Traffic and pedestrian levels may be higher than normal near Judkins Park and Playfield. Routes 4 and 48 service this area.
|Big Day of Play is a celebration of Seattle's diversity and it encourages neighbors, communities and families to have fun, build relationships and be active together.
The event will be held at Rainier Playfields and Mt. Bakers Rowing & Sailing Center on Saturday from 12 to 6 p.m. Routes 7, 9, 50, and 1 Line services the area. Traffic and pedestrian levels may be higher than normal in these areas.
|Celebrate Little Saigon celebrates Vietnamese cuisine, community, and culture.
The neighborhood block party will be at 1025 S King St on Saturday, August 20, 11am to 4pm! Routes 7, 14, 36, 60, 106 and 1 Line services the area.
|Snoqualmie Days (formerly known as Snoqualmie Railroad Days) is the annual celebration of the Snoqualmie Valley, its people, and its culture!
This event will take place Friday, August 19 and Saturday, August 20. Route 208 will be rerouted for the event. Visit the Service Advisories page for details.
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate late this weekend; Midnight on Friday, and until 11:30 on Saturday. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- 1 Line Link Light Rail frequency will be reduced to 20 minutes between Angle Lake and Stadium stations from Friday, August 19 to Thursday, September 1. Learn more on the Sound Transit website.
- Get out into nature this weekend and take Trailhead Direct service to Mt. Si, Little Si and Mt. Tenriffe;
- Temporary Bus Stop Relocation for Trailhead Direct Mt. Si; Spring St & 4th Ave (EB) #1270, just east of 4th Ave, is temporarily relocated to Spring St just east of 5th Ave from June 1 to August 30;
- West Seattle Water Taxi and #773 and #775 shuttles are operating on the summer schedule, offering midday crossings 7 days a week, plus late options Fridays and Saturdays;
- ORCA and Transit GO payments are encouraged, read more
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.