Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Check your trip and allow more time!
Metro is running at over 96% of our service. We want to make sure you know if your trip is cancelled. Before you go, use our Next Departures tool or text your bus stop number to 62550 to check the status of your trip.
Check out the Metro Matters blog for transit alternatives for routes that have been temporarily suspended.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Routes 255, 271, ST 542, and ST 545||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off the SR 520 bridge from Friday, August 26, at 10 p.m. for eastbound and 11 p.m. for westbound through end of service on Sunday, August 28.|
|Temporary Bus Stop Closure||Stop 660||4th Ave & Madison St northbound, just south of Madison St, will be temporarily closed from Friday, August 26 at 7 p.m. to Monday, August 29 at 6 a.m.|
|Temporary Construction Reroute||Route 12||Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off of E Madison St between Broadway and 12 Ave from start of service Saturday, August 27 to end of service Monday, August 29.|
|Event Reroute||Route 128||Transit service will be rerouted during the Admiral Junction Funktion event on Saturday, August 27 from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Event Reroute||Route 208||Transit service will be rerouted off of the Fairway Loop during the Snoqualmie 5K event Saturday, August 27 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|For a complete list of current service advisories, please visit Metro's Service Advisories page.|
|Weekend festivals ahead: Grab a ride and forget about parking...|
|Join the Snoqualmie Valley YMCA for an untimed, family friendly 5k run/walk to celebrate 40 years of trails on the Snoqualmie Ridge.
Route 208 will be rerouted for the race on Saturday afternoon. Visit the Service Advisories page for details.
|The Admiral Business District with support from the West Seattle Chamber will host the Admiral Junction Funktion with shopping, dinning drinks and live music.
Route 128 will be rerouted for the race on Saturday afternoon. Visit the Service Advisories page for details.
|The first Seattle Folklorico Festival hosted by local organization Joyas Mestizas will take place Saturday, August 27 from 11 AM to 4 PM at Westcrest Park.
King County Metro Routes 125 and 131 serve the area.
- Take transit to all your sport events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park or Lumen Field.
- Mariners will be playing all weekend at T-Mobile Park with a double header on Saturday. First pitches are scheduled for Friday at 7:10 p.m., Saturday at 7:10 p.m., and Sunday at 1:10 p.m.;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate extend hours on Saturday, August 27 8:30 a.m. to midnight. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Get out into nature this weekend and take Trailhead Direct service to Mt. Si, Little Si and Mt. Tenriffe;
- Temporary Bus Stop Relocation for Trailhead Direct Mt. Si; Spring St & 4th Ave (EB) #1270, just east of 4th Ave, is temporarily relocated to Spring St just east of 5th Ave from June 1 to August 30;
- West Seattle Water Taxi and #773 and #775 shuttles are operating on the summer schedule, offering midday crossings 7 days a week, plus late options Fridays and Saturdays;
- ORCA and Transit GO payments are encouraged, read more;
- We recommend customers arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete weekend transit alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.