Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Check your trip and allow more time! Before you go, use our Next Departures tool or text your bus stop number to 62550 to check the status of your trip.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Sound Transit’s 1 Line will not operate between Capital Hill and SODO Stations for all hours starting Friday, November 11, through Sunday, November 13;
- Metro will operate a Link Shuttle bus between Capital Hill and SODO Stations during this wire sectioning project.
- Event Reroute for Routes 271, 542, 556; Transit service will be rerouted during the UW Veteran’s Ceremony on Friday, November 11 from start of service to 4 p.m.;
Any other weekend service impacts will be posted on our Service Advisories page.
|Transit Service||Friday, November 11
|Metro Buses||Reduced Weekday schedule|
|First Hill Streetcar||Weekday schedule|
|South Lake Union Streetcar||Weekday schedule|
|West Seattle Water Taxi & Water Taxi Shuttle routes 773 & 775||No service|
|Vashon Water Taxi||No service|
|Via to Transit||Weekday schedule|
|Ride Pingo to Transit||Weekday schedule|
|ST Express bus||Weekday schedule|
|1 Line Link light rail||Weekday schedule|
|Seattle Monorail||Weekday schedule|
|Customer Information Center and Lost & Found||Closed|
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend;
- The Kraken will host the Minnesota Wild at 7 p.m. on Friday and the Winnipeg Jets at 5 p.m. on Sunday each at Climate Pledge Arena;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate late this weekend on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Water Taxi has transitioned to winter schedules. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.;
- Reminder that there will be no Water Taxi service on Veterans Day, Friday, November 11.
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.
NOT HELPFUL AT ALL WHEN YOU WAIT UNTIL THE EVENING BEFORE TO POST THIS AND SEND OUT EMAIL ALERTS. You knew you were going to do this ahead of time yet you waited until the last possible time to let us know. Who decides to do it like this?
Comments are closed.