Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts|
|Temporary Construction Reroute||Routes 257 and ST 545||Transit service to Seattle will be rerouted off 5 Ave between Seneca St and S Dearborn St on Friday, November 18, from 7 p.m. through Monday, November 21 at 6 a.m.|
|Temporary Bus Stop Closure||Stops 800 and 810||Transit stops on 5 Ave at Marion and Spring St in Downtown Seattle will be closed due to construction on Friday, November 18, from 7 p.m. through Monday, November 21 at 6 a.m.|
|Event Reroute||Routes 44 and 73||Transit service will be rerouted in the Montlake-area for the Husky football game on Saturday, November 19, from 4 p.m. until traffic clears.|
|Event Reroute||Routes 45, 65, 67, 75, 255, and 372||Transit service will be rerouted in the Montlake-area for the Husky football game on Saturday, November 19, from 8 p.m. until traffic clears.|
|For a complete list of current service advisories, please visit Metro's Service Advisories page.|
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate it’s regular schedule all weekend. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Water Taxi has transitioned to winter schedules. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.;
- Read about the upcoming holiday sailing schedule;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.