Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- The Emergency Snow Network will be in effect until 4 a.m., Saturday December 24. Metro then will operate its regular Saturday bus schedule for the rest of Dec. 24, with some adjustments as we repair and restore our bus fleet.
- On Saturday, December 24, Metro will temporarily suspend the following: Routes 125, 230, 231, and ST 542.
- To check your trip and/or to discover other travel options, please use King County Metro’s planning tools:
- Use “Text for Departure” by texting your bus stop number to 62550. You will receive a text with the next departure times and/or canceled trips at that stop;
- Sign up for Transit Alerts via email or text;
- On Twitter, follow @kcmetroalerts for route alerts, cancellations and delays. Follow @KingCountyMetro for general information;
- Visit TripPlanner.kingcounty.gov and/or use other map apps (e.g., Bing Maps, Google Maps, One Bus Away, etc.);
- Metro’s customer service office is open on weekdays from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays at 206-553-3000.
|Saturday, Dec. 24,|
|Sunday, Dec. 25|
|Monday, Dec. 26,
|Metro Buses||Saturday schedule||Sunday schedule||Sunday schedule|
|First Hill Streetcar||Saturday schedule||Sunday schedule||Sunday schedule|
|South Lake Union Streetcar||Saturday schedule||Sunday schedule||No Sunday schedule|
|Water Taxi & water taxi shuttle routes 773 & 775||Holiday schedule||No service||No service|
|Via to Transit||5 a.m. - 1 a.m.||6 a.m. - 12 a.m.||6 a.m. - 12 a.m|
|Ride Pingo to Transit||7 a.m. - 7 p.m.||7 a.m. - 7 p.m.||7 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Community Transit||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.||No service||No service|
|ST Express bus||Saturday schedule||Sunday schedule||Sunday schedule|
|Sounder||No service||No service||No service|
|1 Line Link light rail||Saturday schedule||Sunday schedule||Sunday schedule|
|Seattle Monorail||8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.||No service||8:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Customer Information Center & Lost and Found||Closed||Closed||Closed|
- Water Taxi continues its seven-days a week service throughout the winter, with the exception of certain holidays. To help you prepare, here’s the holiday sailing schedule. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.