Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
|Weekend Service Impacts|
|Weekend Construction Reroute||Routes 271, 255, ST 542 & ST 545||Transit service to eastside destinations will be rerouted due to the eastbound SR 520 Bridge closure, from 11 p.m. on Friday, January 13, to 7 a.m. on Sunday, January 15.|
|Suspended Service||Routes 301 & 304||Transit service will be suspended due to equipment repairs, from start of service Monday, January 16, to end of service on Friday, January 20.|
|For a complete list of current service advisories, please visit Metro's Service Advisories page.|
|Monday, Jan 16
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
|Metro Buses||Weekday schedule|
|First Hill Streetcar||Sunday schedule|
|South Lake Union Streetcar||Sunday schedule|
|Water Taxi & water taxi shuttle routes 773 & 775||No service|
|Via to Transit||Weekday schedule|
|Ride Pingo to Transit||Weekday schedule|
|Community Transit||Weekday schedule|
|ST Express bus||Weekday schedule|
|1 Line Link light rail||Saturday schedule|
|Seattle Monorail||8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Customer Information Center & Lost and Found||Closed|
- Spokane St Swing Bridge has reopened to people biking, walking, rolling, and driving following successful repairs and testing on Friday afternoon, January 13;
- The removal of the temporary bike detour on 1st Ave S will occur on Saturday, January 14 ;
- MLK Day march and rally may cause rolling slow downs in the Central District and Downtown areas on Monday, January 16, from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.;
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- The Seattle Kraken will have a match at the Climate Pledge Arena on Monday, January 16 at 1 p.m.;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday and Monday. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Water Taxi continues its seven-days a week service throughout the winter, with the exception of Monday, January 16. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.;
- Please be aware that during our winter sailing season, conditions such as King Tides or high winds could create conditions that impact schedules. It may be necessary to reduce speed to protect the vessel on the Vashon route;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.