Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Weekend Construction Reroute for Routes 255, 271, ST 542 & ST 545; Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off the SR 520 bridge from Saturday, January 21 at 11 p.m. to end of service on Sunday, January 22;
- Temporary Weekend Bus Stop Relocation for Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 13, 14, 24, 27, 33 & 124; Stop #2220 at 3rd Ave & Cedar St (SB), just south of Cedar St will be temporarily relocated on Saturday, January 21 and Sunday, January 22 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- The Seattle Kraken will have a match at the Climate Pledge Arena at 7 p.m. on Saturday, January 21;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate late on Saturday, January 21 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Water Taxi continues its seven-day-a-week service throughout the winter. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.;
- Please be aware that during our winter sailing season, conditions such as King Tides or high winds could create conditions that impact schedules. It may be necessary to reduce speed to protect the vessel on the Vashon route;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.