Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate on its normal schedule this weekend. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Water Taxi continues its seven-day-a-week service throughout the winter. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.;
- Please be aware that during our winter sailing season, King Tides or high winds could create conditions that impact schedules. It may be necessary to reduce speed to protect the vessel on the Vashon route. More information;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
Transit Equity Day is a collaborative effort of several organizations and unions, celebrated at the beginning of Black History Month to commemorate the birth of civil rights activist Rosa Parks on Feb. 4, 1913. It is a day to promote transit equity as a civil right and a strategy to combat climate change.
King County Metro’s General Manager Michelle Alison and ATU 587 President Ken Price share a joint Transit Equity Day message on the Metro Matters blog.
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.