Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Temporary Bus Stop Closure for Routes 21, 120, 125, and RapidRide C Line; Transit service at stop 481, 3rd Ave & Columbia St (SB), just north of Columbia St will be temporarily closed on Saturday, February 11 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- Temporary Bus Stop Closure for Routes 21, 27, 124, 131, 132, RapidRide D Line and RapidRide E Line; Transit service at stop 490, 3rd Ave & Cherry St (SB), just north of Cherry St will be temporarily closed on Saturday, February 11 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate on an extended schedule this Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:15 a.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Water Taxi continues its seven-day-a-week service throughout the winter. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.;
- Please be aware that during our winter sailing season, King Tides or high winds could create conditions that impact schedules. It may be necessary to reduce speed to protect the vessel on the Vashon route. More information;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.