Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Temporary Construction Reroute for Routes 43 and 48; Transit service will be rerouted off of northbound East Montlake Pl E from
Friday, March 10 at 10 p.m. to Monday, March 13 at 5 a.m.;
- Temporary Construction Reroute for Route 40; Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off NW Market St in Ballard on Saturday, March 11 and Sunday, March 12, from 4 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily;
- Temporary Construction Reroute for Route 62; Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off Dexter Ave N, between Mercer St and Roy St, on Saturday, March 11 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- Event Reroute for Route 13; Transit service will be affected during the Queen Anne Little League Season Kickoff Parade on Saturday, March 11 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.;
- Temporary Construction Reroute for Route 70; Transit service to University District will be rerouted off of eastbound Virginia St between 7th Ave and Boren St on Saturday, March 11 and Sunday, March 12, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily;
- Weekend Construction Reroute for Routes 31 and 32; Transit service will be rerouted and will not serve the stop eastbound on NE 42nd St at 8 Ave NE on Saturday, March 11 and Sunday, March 12, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily;
- Event Reroute for Routes 2, 10, 11, 12, 49, 101, 150, ST 545, ST 550, and ST 554; Transit service in downtown Seattle area will be affected during the St Patrick’s Day Parade on Saturday, March 11 from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.;
- Event Reroute for Routes 3, 4, 5, 8, 28, 40, 62, RapidRides C and E Lines, and ST 554; Transit service in the downtown and Seattle Center area will be affected during the St Patrick’s Day Dash on Sunday, March 12 from 5 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.;
- Event Reroute for Route 62; Transit Service will be rerouted in both directions off of 7th Ave in downtown Seattle for a film shoot on Sunday, March 12 from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.;
- King County Metro will operate all weekday bus routes Monday, March 13, through Friday, March 17, although some individual bus trips will be canceled. All weekend routes and trips are expected to operate as scheduled. More information;
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- Seattle Kraken vs. Dallas Stars at Climate Pledge Arena at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 11;
- Seattle Sea Dragons vs. San Antonio Brahmas at Lumen Field at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 11;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate on the normal schedule this weekend. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Water Taxi continues its seven-day-a-week service throughout the winter. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.;
- Please be aware that during our winter sailing season, King Tides or high winds could create conditions that impact schedules. It may be necessary to reduce speed to protect the vessel on the Vashon route. More information;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.
It’s 2pm and I’ve been waiting at stop 2255 at Denny and Westlake since 1:15pm. This stop was designated as a pick up stop with regular service during the reroutes of route 8. The reroute was also scheduled to end at 12:30pm. There are people with disabilities out here in the cold suffering. What’s up Metro? I need answers and compensation.
Comments are closed.