Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
King County began migrating its website March 31, which means some transit resources are temporarily unavailable. Metro’s Trip Planner remains available and transit alert service disruptions are emailed, texted and tweeted.
Weekend Service Impacts
- King County Metro will operate all bus routes Monday, April 3, through Sunday, April 9. Although some individual weekday bus trips will be canceled, all weekend routes and trips are expected to operate as scheduled. More information;
- Temporary reroute for Routes 255, 271 and ST 542; Transit service to the University District will be rerouted off of the SR 520 off-ramp to Montlake Blvd NE, from Friday, March 31 at 8pm to Monday, April 3 at 5am;
- Event reroute for Routes 45, 67, 75 and 372; Transit service will be rerouted near the UW campus during cherry blossom viewing each Saturday and Sunday from 6am to 6pm, starting April 1 to April 16;
- Temporary reroute for Route 70; Transit service to the University District will be rerouted off of Virginia St between 7th Ave and Boren St on Saturday, April 1 and Sunday April 2, from 8am to 4pm daily;
- Temporary reroute for Route 271; Transit service to the University District will be rerouted off of NE 8th St between Bellevue Way NE and 100th Ave NE, from Saturday, April 1 at 4am to Sunday, April 2 at 6pm;
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- Seattle Mariners will host the Cleveland Guardians at T-Mobile Park on Friday at 7:10pm, Saturday at 6:40pm, and Sunday at 1:10pm;
- Seattle Kraken will host the Los Angelas Kings at Climate Pledge Arena on Saturday at 7pm;
- Monster Jam will be held at Lumen Field on Saturday at 7pm;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate on the normal schedule this weekend. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Water Taxi continues its seven-day-a-week service. This service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.