Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Stop closure for Routes 5, 21, 24, 27, 28, 33, 124, 131, 132, RapidRide D Line, and RapidRide E Line; Stop #490 3rd Avenue & Cherry Street (Southbound) closed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sat Apr 8 due to construction;
- Stop closure for Routes 3 and 4; Stop #4010 Taylor Avenue N & Lee Street (Southbound) relocated from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sat Apr 8 due to roadway work;
- Temporary reroute for Routes 20 and 44; Transit service will be rerouted off westbound NE 43rd Street and will not serve the stop at U District Station at Bay 1, daily 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sat Apr 8 and Sun Apr 9 due to construction;
- Temporary reroute for Routes 49 and 70; Transit service heading toward the U District will be rerouted off westbound NE 43rd Street and will not serve the stop at U District Station at Bay 1, daily 7 a.m. to 4p.m. on Sat Apr 8 and Sun Apr 9, due to construction.
Temporary reroute for Routes 45, 75, 67 and 372; Transit service to Northgate will be rerouted off of the UW campus to reduce congestion during cherry blossom viewing from 6 a.m. to 6p.m. from Saturday, April 8 to Sunday, April 9;
Temporary reroute for Route 240; Transit service to Bellevue TC will be rerouted off 106 Avenue NE in Bellevue from 6 a.m. to 6p.m. from Saturday, April 8 to Sunday, April 9;
- Temporary reroute for Route 271; Transit service to Issaquah will be rerouted off of NE 8th Street between Bellevue Way NE and 108th Avenue NE from 6 a.m. to 6p.m. from Saturday, April 8 to Sunday, April 9;
- Take transit to all your events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to Washington State Conference Center, T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- The Seattle Kraken will have a match at the Climate Pledge Arena at 7 p.m. on Saturday, April 8;
- Sounders have a match on Saturday, April 8 at 7:30 p.m. at Lumen Field;
- Sakura-Con will be at Washington State Convention Center from Friday, April 7 – Sunday, April 8;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate on the normal schedule this weekend. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Water Taxi continues its seven-day-a-week service throughout the winter. The seven-day-a-week service will run from approximately 6 a.m. weekdays (8:30 a.m. weekends) to 7 p.m.;
- West Seattle Water Taxi summer schedule begins April 17. Weekday service from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. and weekend service 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.