Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Stop closure for Route 2; Stop #1280 Spring Street & 6th Avenue (Eastbound) closed through Tuesday, May 2;
- Stop relocation for Routes 7 and 9; Stop #8140 Rainier Avenue S & S Holden Street (Northbound) relocated from Saturday, April 29 to Sunday, April 30 at 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day due to construction;
- Stop relocation for Routes 36 and 60; Stop #3570 12th Avenue S & S Judkins Street (Northbound) relocated from Saturday, April 29 to Sunday, April 30 at 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. each day due to construction;
- Temporary reroute for Route 48; transit service will be rerouted in both directions off of 15th Avenue NE between NE 45th Street and NE 50th Street from Sunday, April 30 at 7 p.m. to Monday, May 1 at 4 a.m. due to construction; traveling via University Way NE instead;
- Stop closure for Route 125; Stop #36525 South Seattle College (Northbound) closed from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, April 29 due to construction;
- Expect delays on Routes 240, 241, 249 and ST 550; Transit service in the south Bellevue area during the All in for Autism 5K & 10K event on Sunday, April 30 until 12 p.m.;
- Stop relocation for Route 245; Stop #68402 156th Avenue NE & NE 36th Street (Southbound) relocated from 1 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, April 29 due to construction;
- Emergency maintenance on Sound Transit’s Link light rail 1 Line are causing delays for riders. Go to SoundTransit.org/Alerts for the latest updates;
- Take transit to all your events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- West Seattle Water Taxi summer schedule has begun. Weekday service runs from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekend service from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and additional late night runs on Fridays and Saturdays until 11 p.m. Vashon Water Taxi schedule here;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate extended hours on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.