Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Temporary reroutes for Routes 20, 44, 45, 49, 70, 73, 75, 372, ST 542; transit service will be rerouted during the University District Street Fair from Saturday, May 20 to Sunday May 21 at 10 p.m.;
- Temporary reroutes for Routes 20, 43, 44, 45, 48, 49, 65, 67, 70, 73, 75, 271, 372, and ST 542; transit service to University District will be rerouted during Nordstrom’s Beat the Bridge from 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, May 21;
- Temporary reroutes for Route 50; transit will not serve the stop northbound on Alki Avenue SW & 61st Avenue SW on Sunday, May 21 until 12 p.m. during the West Seattle 5K Run & Walk; board or exit at the stop southbound on 61st Avenue SW & SW Stevens Street instead;
- Temporary reroutes for Routes 101, 150, ST 550 and ST 554; transit service will be rerouted off 2nd Avenue between Cherry Street and S Washington Street from Saturday, May 20 at 8 a.m. through Sunday, May 21 at 4 p.m. due to construction;
- Temporary reroutes for Trailhead Direct Mt. Si to Capitol Hill Station; service is rerouted off of Madison Street and a portion of Broadway as an ongoing weekend event;
- Temporary stop closure for Routes 24 and 33; Stop #19380 Elliott Avenue W & W Roy Street (Southbound) closed on Sunday, May 21 from 3 a.m. to 7 p.m. due to construction;
- Take transit to all your events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- West Seattle Water Taxi summer schedule has begun. Weekday service runs from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekend service from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and additional late night runs on Fridays and Saturdays until 11 p.m.;
- Vashon Water Taxi schedule here;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate normal hours this weekend. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.