Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Construction reroute for Trailhead Direct Mt. Si is rerouted in both directions off of a portion of Broadway and E Madison Street from Saturday, May 27 through Sunday, May 28 due to construction;
- Temporary reroute for Route 21; Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off of 1st Avenue S from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 27 and Sunday, May 28 after Mariner matinee home games; use the stops on 4th Avenue S instead;
Temporary reroute for Routes 150 and 183; Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off a portion of W James Street in Kent from 12:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 27 during the Khalsa Day Parade;
Temporary reroute for Route 165; Transit service will be rerouted in both directions off portions of W Smith Street and W Meeker Street in Kent from 12:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 27 during the Khalsa Day Parade;
Memorial Day Holiday Service Levels
|Transit Service||Monday, May 29,
|Metro Buses||Sunday schedule|
|First Hill Streetcar||Sunday schedule|
|South Lake Union Streetcar||Sunday schedule|
|West Seattle Water Taxi &
Water Taxi Shuttle Routes 773 & 775
|Vashon Water Taxi||No Service|
|Metro Flex||Sunday schedule|
|ST Express bus||Sunday schedule|
|1 Line Link light rail||Sunday schedule|
|Seattle Monorail||8:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.|
|Customer Information Center||Closed|
|Lost and Found||Closed|
Memorial Day is our time to remember and honor the people who made the ultimate sacrifice while serving our country. We thank these fallen heroes & their families for protecting our freedoms.
- Take transit to all your events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- Northwest Folklife Fest is being held at Seattle Center from Friday, May 26 to Monday, May 29;
- The Storm will have a game at the Climate Pledge Arena at 12 p.m. on Friday, May 26;
- OL Reign have a match on Saturday, May 27 at 12:30 p.m. at Lumen Field;
- The Sounders have a match on Saturday, May 27 at 7:30 p.m. at Lumen Field;
- West Seattle Water Taxi summer schedule has begun. Weekday service runs from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekend service from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and additional late night runs on Fridays and Saturdays until 11 p.m.;
- Vashon Water Taxi schedule here;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate normal hours this weekend, except for Monday, Memorial day when it is open late from 8:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- We recommend riders arrive at their bus stop a few minutes before the scheduled departure time of their trip;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.