Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Construction reroute for Routes 20, 43, 44, 48, 49, 65, 70, 255, 271, 372 and ST 542; Transit service will be rerouted in the U District, from Friday, July 21, to Monday, July 24 at varying times each day;
- Event reroute for Routes 101, 105, 106, 107, 148, 160, 240 and RapidRide F Line; Transit service will be rerouted in the downtown Renton area, on Friday July 21 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. and on Saturday, July 22 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., during the Renton River Days Drone Show and Parade;
- Construction reroute for Routes 255, 271, ST 542 and ST 545; Transit service will be affected by the closure of SR-520 on Friday, July 21 at 11 p.m. to Monday, July 24 at 5 a.m.;
- Construction reroute for Routes 10, 11 and 49; Transit service will be rerouted off of Pine St between 4 Ave and 3 Ave on Saturday, July 22 through Sunday, July 23;
- Event reroute for Routes 50, 128, 773 and RapidRide C Line; Transit service will be rerouted in the Alaska Junction area, on Saturday, July 22 from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m., during the West Seattle Grand Parade;
- Event reroute for Route 5; Transit service will be rerouted in the Greenwood area, on Saturday, July 22 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., during the Ruthless Ryderz Car Show;
- Event reroute for Routes 2, 11 and 27; Transit service will be rerouted in the Madrona, Madison Park and Leschi areas on Sunday, July 23 from 5 a.m. to 12 p.m., during the Seafair Triathlon;
- Event reroute for Routes 36, 106 and ST 545; Transit service to the International District will be rerouted on Sunday, July 23 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., during the Chinatown Seafair Parade;
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- West Seattle Water Taxi summer schedule has begun. Weekday service runs from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekend service from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and additional late night runs on Fridays and Saturdays until 11 p.m.;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate normal hours this weekend from 8:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Get out into nature this weekend and take our Trailhead Direct service to Mt. Si, Little Si and Mt. Tenriffe;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.