Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Temporary events reroute for Routes 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 40, 49, 62, 70, 101, 150, ST 545, ST 550, ST 554, and RapidRide C Line; Transit service will be rerouted in the Seattle Center area on Saturday, July 29 from 12:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. during the Seafair Torchlight Parade;
- Temporary reroute for Routes 7, 10, 11, 49, ST 545, and ST 554; Transit service to downtown Seattle will be rerouted during Seafair Torchlight grandstand placement from Friday, July 28 at 2 p.m. to Sunday, July 30 at 3 p.m.;
- Temporary reroute for Route 240; Transit service will be rerouted in Bellevue from Thursday, July 27 at 4 p.m. to Sunday, July 30 at 11 p.m. during the Bellevue Arts & Crafts Fair;
- Temporary reroute for Route 2; Transit service will be rerouted off E Union Street between MLK Jr Wy and 23rd Avenue from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday, July 30 during the ReUnion on Union Block Party;
- Temporary reroute for Routes 20, 43, 44, 48, 65, 255, 271, and ST 542; Transit service to University District is affected by the closure of 15th Avenue NE between NE 40th Street and NE Pacific Street from Friday, July 28 at 11:59 PM to Monday, July 31 at 4 a.m., due to utility work;
- Temporary stop relocation for Route 44; Stop #29217 NW Market Street & 11th Avenue NW (Eastbound) relocated from Saturday, July 29 at 7 a.m. to Sunday, July 30 at 8 p.m. due to street repair work;
- Temporary stop relocation for Route 240; Stop #71141 SE 26th Street & 136th Avenue SE (Eastbound) relocated from Monday, July 17 to Friday, July 28 from 8:30 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. daily due to utility work;
- Temporary stop closure for Route 2; Stop #3210 E Union Street & 23rd Avenue (Eastbound) will be closed from Saturday, July 29 at 7 a.m. to Sunday, July 30 at 8 p.m. due to construction;
- Take transit to all your events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- OL Reign have a match on Friday, July 28 at 7 p.m. at Lumen Field;
- The Sounders have a match on Sunday, July 30 at 6 p.m. at Lumen Field;
- Sing your heart out with Alicia Keys at the Climate Pledge Arena on Sunday, July 30;
- Take transit to the Seattle Center to enjoy the Seafair Torchlight parade on Saturday, July 29;
- Check out the Service Advisory page for reroutes for Routes 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 40, 49, 62, 70, 101, 150, ST 545, ST 550, ST 554, and RapidRide C Line
- West Seattle Water Taxi summer schedule has begun. Weekday service runs from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekend service from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and additional late night runs on Fridays and Saturdays until 11 p.m.;
- Vashon Water Taxi schedule here;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate normal hours this weekend from 8:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. except for Sunday when the monorail will run until midnight. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Get out into nature this weekend and take our Trailhead Direct service to Mt. Si, Little Si and Mt. Tenriffe;
- Temporary stop closure for Stop #13292 Madison Street & Summit Avenue (Eastbound) closed due to construction until further notice.
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.