Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 21, 24, 27, 28, 33, 36, 40, 49, 62 70, 124, 125, 131, 132, RapidRide D, RapidRide E lines and RapidRide H Line will be affected by the closure of portions of 3rd Avenue from Saturday, August 19 at 8 a.m. to Sunday, August 20 at 4 p.m. due to construction;
- Routes 7, 10, 11 and 49 will be rerouted off of Pine Street between 7th Avenue and 3rd Avenue from Saturday, August 19 at 8 a.m. to Sunday, August 20 at 5 p.m. due to construction;
- Route 60 and Trailhead Direct Mt. Si will be rerouted off of Broadway between Madison Street and E Pine Street from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, August 19 due to construction;
- Routes 20, 43, 44, 45, 48, 49, 65, 67, 70, 75, 255, 271, ST 542 will be rerouted in both directions due to road closures around the University of Washington campus from Friday, August 18 at 10 p.m. through Sunday, August 20 due to construction;
- Route 208 will be rerouted during Snoqualmie Railroad Parade from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, August 19;
- Route 27 will be rerouted off of E Yesler Way between 12th Avenue S and 23rd Avenue S from Saturday, August 19 at 7 a.m. to Sunday, August 20 at 7 p.m. due to construction;
More details on the Service Advisory page.
- Take transit to all your events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link Light Rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- Prepare for major travel delays: Sound Transit 1 Line disruptions August 12-20
- West Seattle Water Taxi is operating on summer schedule. Weekday service runs from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekend service from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and additional late night runs on Fridays and Saturdays until 11 p.m.;
- Vashon Water Taxi schedule here;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate on its normal schedule. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Get out into nature this weekend and take our Trailhead Direct service to Mt. Si, Little Si and Mt. Tenriffe;
- Trailhead Direct Mt. Si will be rerouted off of Broadway between Madison Street and E Pine Street from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, August 19 due to construction;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.