Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Routes 226, 240, 241, 249, 250, 271, ST 550 and RapidRide B Line will be rerouted in both directions and will not serve the Bellevue Transit Center from Friday, September 8 at 10 p.m. to Monday, September 11 at 5 a.m. due to construction;
- A map for the relocated stops is available;
- RapidRide A Line will be rerouted in both directions off of Pacific Hwy S between S 240th Street and Kent Des Moines Road from Saturday, September 9 at 11:50 p.m. to Sunday, September 10 at 6 a.m. due to construction;
- Routes 50, 128 and RapidRide C Line will be rerouted off a portion of SW Alaska Street from Saturday, September 9 through Sunday, September 10 due to construction;
- Routes 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 21, 24, 27, 28, 33, 36, 40, 49, 62, 70, 124, 125, 131, 132 and RapidRide C, RapidRide D, RapidRide E, RapidRide H lines will be rerouted in both directions off 3rd Avenue from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, September 9 due to construction;
- Routes 7, 10, 11 and 49 will be rerouted off Pine Street; the regular stop at 9th Avenue is missed from Saturday, September 9 at 8 a.m. to Sunday, September 10 at 5 p.m. due to construction;
- Route 208 will be rerouted in downtown Snoqualmie Ridge from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, September 9 during the Snoqualmie Block Party;
- Routes 44, 45, 65, 67, 73, 75, 255, and 372 will be affected in the Montlake area on Saturday, September 9 from 12 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. during the Husky football game;
More details on the Service Advisory page.
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle this weekend. Metro and Link light rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- Bellevue Transit Center will be closed due to construction from Friday, September 8 at 10 p.m. to Monday, September 11 at 5 a.m. Routes 226, 240, 241, 249, 250, 271, ST 550 and RapidRide B Line will be rerouted in both directions;
- Map for the relocated stops is available;
- West Seattle Water Taxi will operate on its summer schedule through October 13. Weekday service runs from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekend service from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and additional late night runs on Fridays and Saturdays until 11 p.m.;
- Vashon Water Taxi weekday schedule here;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate 7:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. on Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday and 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday, this weekend. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.