Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Route 12 will be rerouted off portions of E Madison St and 19 Ave from 7 p.m. on Friday, November 3, through Monday, November 6;
- Routes 43, 48, 255, 271 and ST 542 will be rerouted during the closure of Montlake Boulevard E from 10 p.m. on Friday, November 3, through 6 a.m. on Monday, November 6;
- Route 10 will be rerouted off Grandview Pl E and portions of 15 Ave E from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, November 4;
- ST Route 545 will be rerouted during the closure of SR 520 between Montlake Boulevard E and I-5 from 5 a.m. on Sunday, November 5, to 5 a.m. on Monday, November 6;
More details on the Service Advisory page.
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle. Metro and Link light rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- The Seattle Kraken host the Calgary Flames on Saturday, November 4, at 7 p.m. at Climate Pledge Arena;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate from 7:30 a.m. to midnight on Friday, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday, and from 8:30 a.m. to midnight on Sunday this weekend. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.