Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Routes 44, 45, 65, 67, 73, 75, 255, 372 will be affected by the Husky football game in the Montlake area, at various times, from 5:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, September 23;
- Routes 221, 226, 240, 241, 245 and 271 will not serve Stop #67014 Eastgate P&R – Bay 1 (Westbound) during Husky Shuttle Service, from 5:15 p.m. to 6:50 p.m. on Saturday, September 23;
- buses will serve Bay 2;
- Route 21 will be affected in both directions during Seahawk home game on Sunday, September 24;
- stops on portions of 1st Avenue S will not be served; use alternate stops on 4th Avenue S instead.
- Route 128 will be rerouted off of SW Alaska Street during the West Seattle Fall Festival, from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday, September 24;
More details on the Service Advisory page.
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle. Metro and Link light rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- West Seattle Water Taxi will operate on summer schedule through October 13. Weekday service runs from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekend service from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and additional late night runs on Fridays and Saturdays until 11 p.m.;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate 7:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. on Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday and 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday, this weekend. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.