Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- RapidRide B Line will be rerouted in both directions off of NE 8th Street between 116th Avenue NE and 120th Avenue NE nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. through Friday, September 29, due to construction;
- Route 3 will be rerouted off of E Cherry Street between 23rd Avenue and ML King Jr Way from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, September 30 during the Wa Na Wari Walk the Block event.
- Routes 45 and 75 will be rerouted off a portion of University Way NE from 5 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, September 30 during the University District Food Walk;
- Route 60 to Westwood Village will be rerouted off a portion of Madison Street and 9th Avenue from Saturday, September 30 through Sunday, October 1 due to construction;
- Route 60 has two stops Stop #38110 30th Avenue NE & NE 127th Street (Southbound) relocated and #25130 35th Avenue NE & NE 60th Street (Southbound) from Saturday, September 30 at 9 a.m. through Sunday, October 1 at 7 p.m. due to construction;
- Route 75 will be affected in both directions due to construction on NE 125th Street between NE 5th Street and NE 8th Street, daily 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Friday, September 29 to Monday, October 2;
- Routes 12, 101, 150, and ST 545 will be rerouted during the Orange Shirt Day March & Rally from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, September 30;
- Routes 255, 271, ST 542, and ST 545 will be rerouted in both directions off of the SR 520 bridge from 12 a.m. to 7 a.m. on Saturday, September 30 and from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. on Sunday, October 1 and 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Monday, October 2 due to construction;
More details on the Service Advisory page.
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle. Metro and Link light rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- West Seattle Water Taxi will operate on summer schedule through October 13. Weekday service runs from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., weekend service from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and additional late night runs on Fridays and Saturdays until 11 p.m.;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate late on Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. this weekend. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.