Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Route 10 will be rerouted off of Grandview Place E and portions of 15th Avenue E from Saturday, October 21 through Sunday, October 22, due to construction;
- Route 12 will be rerouted in both directions off portions of E Madison Street and 19th Avenue from Saturday, October 21 through Sunday, October 22, due to construction;
- Routes 36 and 60 will be rerouted in both directions off portions of 14th Avenue and Beacon Avenue S from Saturday, October 21 through Sunday, October 22, due to construction;
- Routes 44, 45, 65, 67, 73, 75, 255 and 372 will be affected in the Montlake area on Saturday, October 21 from 5:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. during the Husky football game;
- Route 183 will rerouted in both directions off of S 317th Street between 23rd Avenue S and 28th Avenue S on Saturday, October 21 to Sunday, October 22 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day, due to construction;
- Route 271 will be rerouted off of NE 8th Street between 106th Avenue NE and Bellevue Way from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, October 22, due to construction;
- Sound Transit Route 554 to Downtown Seattle will be rerouted off of I-90 between Mercer Island and Seattle on Friday, October 20 starting at 9 p.m. due to construction;
More details on the Service Advisory page.
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle. Metro and Link light rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- The Huskies will have a game at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday at Husky Stadium;
- The Kraken will have a game at the Climate Pledge Arena at 7 p.m. on Saturday, October 21;
- Your ticket to the game is also your bus ticket to Climate Pledge Arena.
- The Seahawks have a game on Sunday, October 22 at 1:05 p.m. at Lumen Field;
- West Seattle Water Taxi will maintain a year-round midday and weekend sailing schedule began October 16;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.