Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Route 12 will be rerouted in both directions off portions of Madison Street and 19th Avenue E from Friday, October 27 at 7 p.m. through Monday, October 30 due to construction;
- Routes 20, 44, 49, 70 and 372 will be rerouted and will not serve the stop at U District Station – Bay 1 from Saturday, October 28 at 7 a.m. to Sunday, October 29 at 6 p.m.;
- Route 21 will be affected in both directions during Seahawk home games; stops on portions of 1st Avenue S will not be served; use alternate stops on 4th Avenue S instead;
- Routes 36 and 60 will be rerouted in both directions during the closure of 14th Avenue S and a portion of Beacon Avenue S from Saturday, October 28 through Sunday, October 29 due to construction;
- Routes 43 and 48 will be rerouted in both directions during the closure of Montlake Boulevard E between E Hamlin Street and E Louisa Street from Friday, October 27 at 10 p.m. through to Monday, October 30 at 6 a.m. due to construction;
- Route 128 will be rerouted during Halloween in the Junction from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Oct 29;
- Route 183 to Kent will be rerouted off of S Star Lake Road and S 272nd Street from Friday, October 27 at 10 p.m. to Saturday, October 28 at 8 p.m. due to construction; via Military Road S instead;
- Routes 255, 271 and ST 542 will be rerouted in both directions in the Montlake area from Friday, October 27 at 10 p.m. to Monday, October 30 at 6 a.m. due to construction;
More details on the Service Advisory page.
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle. Metro and Link light rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- The Seahawks have a game on Sunday, October 29 at 1:05 p.m. at Lumen Field;
- West Seattle Water Taxi will maintain a year-round midday and weekend sailing schedule began October 16;
- Seattle Center Monorail will operate from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday and from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.