Sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service for personalized transit alerts sent directly to you.
Weekend Service Impacts
- Routes 21, 56, 57, 125, RapidRide C & H Lines will have stop #481 3rd Avenue & Columbia Street (Southbound) closed from Saturday, November 11 through Saturday, November 18 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. each day due to construction;
- Routes 10, 11 and 49 will be rerouted and will not serve the stop at Pike Street & Boren Avenue from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19, due to construction;
- Routes 43 and 48 to University District will be affected during the closure of Montlake Boulevard E from Friday, November 17 at 10:00 p.m. to Monday, November 20 at 5:00 a.m. due to construction;
- Routes 226, 240, 249 and 271 will be rerouted off a portion of 108th Avenue NE on Saturday, November 18 at 4:30 a.m. to Sunday, November 19 at 7:00 p.m. due to construction;
- Routes 241 and 245 will have eleven bus stops closed on SE 36th Street and 142nd Place SE from Friday, November 17 to Sunday, November 19 from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. nightly due to construction;
- Routes 255, 271 and ST 542 and ST 454 will be rerouted in both directions off of the SR 520 bridge from Friday, November 17 at 10:00 p.m. through Sunday, November 19 due to construction;
More details on the Service Advisory page.
- Take transit to all your sporting events in Seattle. Metro and Link light rail serves riders heading to T-Mobile Park, Husky Stadium, Lumen Field and Climate Pledge Arena;
- Water Taxi will continue a year-round midday and weekend sailing schedule;
- Seattle Center Monorail will be open late from 8:30 a.m. to midnight on Saturday this weekend. The Monorail will depart approximately every 10 minutes;
- Riders can use Text for Departures by texting their stop number to 62550 to get next departure times;
- Remember, it’s free and easy to sign up for email or text alerts about King County Metro service. Alerts can be tailored to your favorite route(s).
For the complete Metro Weekend Update alert click here.
As always, “It’s a great day to ride Metro” to get to events and activities where there is often traffic congestion and limited parking.